Fire Marshal Training
To comply with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, all businesses must have a sufficient number of trained Fire Marshals. Our *Fire Marshal course* covers the following subject areas:-
- Cost of Fire
- Fire spread and development
- Common causes of Fire
- Arson Prevention
- The role of the Fire Marshal
- Basic risk assessment
- Fire drills and extinguishers
- How to use a fire extinguisher
- Courses include a presentation, DVD and practical exercises.
- Duration: 3 hours
- Cost: £85.00 + VAT
- Location: York
* *All delegates will receive a certificate of attendance and a comprehensive fire safety pack, including Fire Marshal hi-vis vest** Please note we can offer on-site training, designed to limit disruption to your business – and save you money. (min 10 people per course) If you would like further details or to book a place on a course please complete our online contact form or call us on 07736 321387.